Monday, October 1, 2012

Meet Hayden's George

Welcome to our first post!!

Hayden's George is about pure fun.... We've donated Mr Crafty to a young fellow and wish him well with his dreams - we just hope he keeps his promise of "PAY IT FORWARD" in which a gift is granted out of pureness of our heart and then you do the same for someone else in the future.

Lets see, where to begin. Awwww the shopping.... Pure hell, to save it, and to find it. We looked at new models that wanted our soul for a price tag. Looking at private sellers who do  not know the meaning of clean or honest. Our last look broke the mold and I took over the search. And here we have Hayden's George - old yes but everything was either re-done or replaced and cleaned over and over to the point of shine.

The history of Hayden's George is a simple one: A gently grandpa by the name of George owned and love the 1969 21ft rig. He made many travels and many great memories with this rig. Well, as life happens he passed away (RIP GEORGE) a couple of years ago and the rig was passed on to his grand child. As their family got bigger the need for a larger rig was in order. And a beautiful family this is too.... I don't have the families permission to mention their names and to protect their rights I am leaving that info out. They took turns showing it and the feeling was just not in the cards to the folks who seen it prior to us. Then I made the call because at this point my husband failed in the shopping area. The price was beyond in reach for us but for me it was the cuteness of it. So I made the call and then the call was made to us "ONLY" my husband took the call - hence George 2 (Jorge - but its GEORGE) and magic was made and the name connection won us the first stage of getting him.

I've got to tell you some tidbits of little things that has won my heart "FOREVER" full of grace all the way this family is all about. But lets see "The German Sausage" stand (yeppers family in Germany on our end) and "OCD" of everything - yepper me to a T and her to a T.... And oh yes - can't forget the bunnies the ever soooooo fat bunnies (our 300 may of equaled their one lol).... And many other little things.... There are people you meet and often forget but not this family.... Loved the veggies big time!!

And now we have another George at the ownership of this wonderful cute little rig. The idiots of our life"acquaintances" - I thought you were going bigger?" - instead of "WOW congrats" really eeerk me. Size is nothing for us - you see my husband not only loves me but also likes me as I have the same feeling towards him. So a 6X6 would suite us just fine too - "GET IT NOW??? Probably don't get it because it's a status to have larger and newer. Well dearies we are simple and will always be this way. It's the way GOD made us....

Day 1 begins Oct 22nd for us..... And so we welcome you to share in the JOY of our new beginning to our new life. Doing is smarter this time and doing it with more smiles, and more time to stop and smell the roses...



4 comments:

  1. I love the story Evielynne and I believe it's going be a perfect beginning to a fabulous journey with new tales to tell and people to meet along the way! Let me know if you guys ever make it down my way in the Tampa, FL area ~ I would love to meet you both in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How enchanting and wonderful, sometimes you just know something is meant to be!!
    Congratulations on this new exciting chapter of your lives and I cant wait to share in your adventures as I read from this side of the pond.
    Love to you both
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again you two!! Gerald and I totally approve of your new home! It's the perfect match for the two of you - and all of the adventures you have to look forward to!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

RV Help/Networking

">

Etsy Shop for MrsCraftyRVing

Blog Visit Counter