Monday, October 29, 2012

PR for small business Owners like US

We hired Holly a good month ago and we are so beyond happy with her - our sale have gone up an extra 5% and our Facebook fans almost 50% more.
http://www.facebook.com/hollydlteacher/info?ref=ts#!/MrsCraftyRVing.Childrens.Emporium.Room?fref=ts
 And we did the smallest package she offers. So you can bet for Nov we are hiring her for a bigger package.



Small Business Owner,
Do you struggle with promoting your product? Just do not have enough time to do the paperwork? Wish you had a PR person to do the marketing for you? Most small business owners often struggle with marketing their products and services, contacting new and former clients, and maintaining contact with the current customer base. Marketing and Advertising is the key to a successful business.
My name is Holly Lawson. I am the owner of Mission Montana blog. I am a stay-at-home mom of two young children. I love helping small businesses get recognized. I recently spoke with an Esty store owner. She expressed how hard it is to have a small business and run the PR at the same time. She also told me how she would love to have an affordable way to get her business promoted. I have recently decided to do PR for small businesses like yours.
What I offer?
I will promote your business, products, etc. on a daily to weekly basis monthly. I will use my blog and social networks to get your products noticed by thousands of people. I currently have over 5000 FB followers. I have found the more you promote a product on social sites, the more your sales rise. I will also post on Pinterest and create boards of your products. I will require an electronic signature for copyright purposes (to cover both of us!)
I will also help you by creating flyers, posters,  specials, etc for you business.
I will also help you maintain your Facebook page, create sales events for your site, and do the leg work that you may not be able to do on a weekly basis. Let me help you boost your business for the holidays with new and unique ideas!!
Packages I offer:
1. $20 package - 2 hours during the week working with you on marketing your business as well as daily posts on Facebook of new products. You can choose what weeks to promote.
2. $50 package - This monthly package includes 1 hour each week marketing your business as well as daily posts on Facebook of new products.
3. $75 package - This monthly package includes 2 hours each week of marketing with daily posts.
4. $100 package - This monthly package will include 4 hours of marketing a week including all the daily posts on Facebook. This package will feature more blog posts and PR work for your business.
*Each package includes the Twitter, Facebook and Blog posts, flyers, and Facebook page administration but amount of work will be based on the hours*
If this sounds like something you would like to try, please email me and we can discuss this further and anmy other ideas you may have. Try it for a week or month and see if you could use my services. Let me do the PR for you!
*I will be glad to give you a reference for credibility :)
Holly Lawson
Mission Montana Blog
hollydlteacher@gmail.com
Mission Montana Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/hollydlteacher/info?ref=ts#!/MissionMontana?fref=ts

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RV Help/Networking

">

Etsy Shop for MrsCraftyRVing

Blog Visit Counter